S-80 Urelast Polyurethane Elastomer Stripper and Ejector Pin
Push on strippers for punches and ejector pins pressed into a recess offer the following advantages:
- No damage to the surface of the punched metal
- High operating force with small dimensions
- Reduced noise level
- Long working life through high resistance to abrasion
Made from top quality urelast polyurethane elastomer, which has exceptionally good mechanical characteristics, with very good resistance to atmospheric and environmental influences.
When using strippers, there is:
- Increased protection of punches against breakage
- No "drawing in" of material between punch and die caused by free seating punch.
The strippers are suitable for all commercially available punch shanks and punch retainers. The punch shape cut by the first hit, combined with the existing inside diameter of the stripper guarantee a self gripping effect.
Heat treated polyurethane elastomer PUR.
Resistant to oils, greases, solvents, and fuel. Not resistant to acids or alkalines.
Available in 90 Shore Hardness.
The length of the stripper should be 1-2mm longer than the length of the punch. On installation the bulging action of the stripper has to be taken into consideration.
Urelast is also known by the tradename Bayflex®.